A strong brand leads to loyalty. For ourselves, a strong personal brand gives us an identity that can lead to career opportunities, winning contract projects, and venture collaborations. In this session, branding expert and Chief Creative Officer of the Chicago based digital brand firm Chykalophia, Ari Krzyzek will help you identify your goals and align it with your personal brand that reflects your heart, mind and visions. She will also help you discover your target audience, develop tools to understand them, and learn how to connect with them. Plus we’ll craft your personal brand statement that you can also use as your elevator pitch.
If you are looking to understand how to create a personal brand as a whole and one that can inspire impact, change or collaborations, this event is for you!
- Understand your key values, personal brand attributes and general brand voice
- Identifying your brand objectives
- Learn how to position your brand as a creative professional, a freelancer, or a creative entrepreneur
- Get clarity on your target audience, their pain point, and how you can solve the problem
- Strategies on building a personal brand through visual design
- Strategies on building a personal brand, find your uniqueness that sets you apart in the marketplace
About Ari Krzyzek
Ari Krzyzek is the Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer of Chicago based digital brand consultancy Chykalophia (read: see-ka-lo-fia). Often referred to as the “Design Queen” and credited with transforming both personal and business visions, Ari has more than a decade of branding and design experience and has led multidisciplinary projects ranging from graphic design, packaging, to digital and UI/UX. She is a participating member of committee leaders in Women Tech Founders Chicago. With a commitment to peer collaboration and mentoring women entrepreneurs, Ari founded Creative Women’s Co. to share her expertise and facilitate meaningful exchange among enterprising peers.